Sunday, October 12, 2008

Swimming all Summer


Yo!! That is me, Dean, and Dad. It is hard to get Dean to look at the camera, but I guess I wasn’t looking at it either. We swam together a lot this summer, but mostly he had to be held. My Dad says that next summer Dean will be able to swim, but I don’t think so. I learned to swim when I was 4. My Dad taught me well. Dean just seems sooooo cute, but that is a little off the subject. I think that’s all. Oh, wait……no. My Dad is cute also, but I think he prefers the word handsome.



2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Noah, perhaps youre forgetting... you also learned to swim from ME! I remember going with you to a big outdoor pool at your gym and helping you swim. So I deserve at least half the credit. Maybe even 3/4 of the credit.

Debbie said...

Hi Noah - it's Nonny. I remember getting into your pool a few months ago when we came for Dean's blessing. I am kind of with you - I don't really think Dean will be swimmingl next summer, but for sure he will continue to have a great time splashing! Hey Noah - there is a way you can "invite" other family members to look at your blog. Ask your Dad or call me.