Sunday, October 12, 2008

Being a Big Brother

Hi. That is Dean,my little bro. I had 1brother,and 1 sister pass away,so this is kind of a relief:). In real life he is much cuter!!! Last week my Mom gave birth to another baby so I actually have two new brothers. Hopefully I will put up a picture of him soon, and maybe more, much more!!! The best thing i've done with him is wrestle him. I let him win! The best part about being an older brother is making Dean laugh because he is such a little ball of fun!

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Noah, you are a fabulous big brother! Dean is a lucky little guy. And I know that someday you will get to see and play with your sister and brother that passed away. I didnt know your mom had a baby - thats great! Babies are a lot of fun.

Debbie said...

Hi Noah - it's Nonny. You are the BEST big brother! I hope you will post a picture of your little brother James as well. Both those little brothers will love you a lot!