Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kayaking



I am kayaking with my best friend Brigham Perry at Lake Roosevelt. We had just paddled past the "no wake" zone and my Dad told us to paddle back so the boats would not hurt us. I paddled first, but then Brigham was able to get in front and take a turn. The water was really warm so after we were done paddling, we would run off the boat dock into the water and go swimming. Also, my Dad would lift me over his head and throw me into the water. Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Noah, that looks SO fun! I bet you are an excellent Kayaker.
You might not remember this, but about 4 years ago I came to visit Arizona with Brian (your uncle Brian, not your dad). We were just dating; we were not married yet. Your dad let us use his kayaks and we went out on the lake and had SO much fun. I am jealous you get to swim in the lakes. Even during the summers in Utah and Washington, the lakes are really cold!

Oh, and I really like your song list and your book list and your slideshow! Great job.

Debbie said...

Hi Noah - it's Nonny. I haven't done much kayaking - but, a little. It is fun and it looks like you were having a great time with your friend. We have a Lake Roosevelt about an hour away from where we live. Papa and I had fun on a houseboat with friends this summer.